Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Slowly getting our World in Order!

   Sorry it's been a while since I have posted anything new, but with all the moving, organizing, cleaning, laundry and full-time mommy duties it has been a little crazy around here! I have no clue why some people say moving is easy. I'm telling you it's definitely not. Hubby just about killed himself getting all of the big furniture into the new house by himself (for the most part). Our friend came up for a week and helped out a bit, but even he ended up hurting himself and was bed-ridden for the rest of his visit.
   I have been slowly getting everything the way I want it for now. Once you move into a new place, it's hard to get a feel for where things should go until you actually live there for a while. Well duh. I should have put the Vacuum in the Laundry Room closet, not the Hallway closet. Little things start to bug me after a while if I don't like where they currently reside. Any who, progress is being made and I am not losing my mind anymore from all the clutter. As for the new house...I AM LOVING IT! There is so much more room here, than our previous rental house. Plus I can not say enough how much I love living on our own farm full of Privacy!!! Our new home is a 4/2 Palm Harbor Energy Efficient Modular Home sitting on 23 secluded acres and I am proud to call it ours. When hubby and I were looking for houses, we always said we wanted Energy Star Appliances as well as a well built home. I love everything about this house; from the Electric Gas Hot Water Heater and my lovely Gas Range to the little things such as having a sink in my Laundry Room and the Kids having Huge Walk-in Closets!

   ***I hate gloating and this post is not meant to hurt or say "my house is better than yours". Trust me, there are many people out there with homes far better than ours, and there are many people out there who are far more less fortunate. I feel very Blessed, that we were able to even buy a house at this point in our life and provide a nice new home for our children. I know it can be worse, a lot worse! In fact there was a time where hubby and I were living in an apartment behind my great grandmothers house that was smaller than a hotel room! (Yes, it's true. And I was preggo at the time!!) But Please don't judge. I am just extremely happy and grateful to be living in this beautiful home and want to share it with friends and family! *** Now back to my happy Rant!

Here are a few pictures of our new abode.
                              

 My China Cabinet in the Dining Room area of the Kitchen.

 
 
 Our Gas Range (Swoon.)

 
 
 The Counter to the Right of the Range.


 
 
 
 The Kids Robe Hooks in their Bathroom by the tub.






0 comments:

Post a Comment