Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beach Pictures of the Little's!

 On Thursday we decided to have dinner and a photo session at the beach on a spur of the moment. Since we all had our hair done that morning...we thought, hey now is a Great time! I am so glad we did, because now hubby and I have some beautiful pictures to hang on our new walls!

   T had a wonderful time because she got to have her hair fixed and play at the beach all in the same day!
  M had just as much fun playing in the sand and grabbing it with his finger! (By the way, little man is 7 months today!! Oh my how it is flying by....First Birthday plans will be playing around in my head later!)
   My girlfriend came to the beach with us and took over 250 pictures! So I only have a few for now, but once I get them on canvas (I will make another Post). A big thanks to her for all the beautiful pics of my babies!

Here is a little sneak peak!








Thank's for Visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Em! Are you still blogging too? I haven't checked out your site in a while! I am trying to keep it up, and I will more once we get moved into our new house. It's just kinda hard right now since we are at mom's! Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete