Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Big Buck Show In Lakeland

   Yesterday we took a little trip up to the Lakeland Expo Center to see The Big Buck Expo & RJ and Jay Paul from Swamp People! My best friend Emma, Myself and The Little's had a pretty great time checking out all of the Hunting and Fishing gear.


T loved riding around in the stroller with M looking at all the Deer, Gators, and Fish! Her favorite thing there was listening to all the different deer calls!! She even thought some of them were real! She said she was going to get that deer and hang it on the wall like Daddy's! Ha ha Love that girl!

 
I was not looking my best...but it didn't matter because we still had fun!

Plus we got some autographs and our pictures taken with the Swamp People!!


A little better.. but still my hair is horrible! No worries
 because my bestie above will be taking care of that problem soon!


T & Myself with RJ and Jay Paul! (Of course I had to Blink!)



It was a fun night and we had a Blast!


Thanks for Visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment