Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Starting My Journey into Blogging!

   Good Morning! My name is Teryn and this post will be my first entry to my blog! I am very excited to see what this blogging world is about! Ready to share my families creativity, recipes, helpful tips, family fun and other goodies with our distant family/friends and fellow bloggers!

   If you don't already know me, I am a 25 year old stay at home mom to two very beautiful kids!Sometimes I call them Thing 1 and Thing 2. :-) Thing 1 being my daughter (T) who just turned 3 in February and Thing 2 is my son (M) who is going on 7 months and will be 1 come December!  My wonderful hubby works full time, which allows me to stay at home with the kiddos until they both are in school.
  We are currently in the process of moving into our new home (5 years coming) on our 23-acre farm in Northwest Florida. I have always had a longing to live on a farm since I was pretty young. Hubby grew up on a farm in Southern Minnesota--which I absolutely love everything about that state!!-- so you could say he knows the ropes when it comes to farm living! Hubby also loves to build things, so whenever I need something made, he is handy with the hardware!!

   I hope to learn and share many things over time, although some of which may not be the most spectacular, but that's all a part of growing this blog. Working towards bigger and better things over time! Hope you come back soon and enjoy this growing experience with me and my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment